#MakeRoom Flat Lay Competition Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences 12:00 AEDT 1st November 2018 and concludes 23:59 AEDT 30th November 2018 (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and associated companies, agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible to enter, entrants must: Take a photo of what they would pack into a MINI Clubman or Countryman and share it on their Instagram page with the hashtag #MakeRoom and tag @miniaustralia. There will be up to two (2) winners selected within the competition period.
5. The Promoter will select two (2) entries published in-line with the above conditions during the Promotional Period as winners. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash.
6. Each winner will receive either a MINI Countryman or MINI Clubman for the weekend.
7. The Vehicle may only be redeemed by a winner aged 18 years or older holding a current full unrestricted driving licence issued by the relevant Australian State or Territory, which is not under suspension or cancellation and cannot be assigned or transferred to any other person or redeemed for cash or another prize of equivalent value.
8. The winner is responsible for pick up and return of the Vehicle from an authorised BMW/MINI dealership located in either Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Melbourne, Sydney or Newcastle. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vehicle, including but not limited to, travel to and from the dealership, petrol and any accommodation as required are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The Vehicle shall remain the property of MINI throughout the Term. MINI shall ensure that the Vehicle is registered with an appropriate State or Territory authority.
10. The winner must not sell, assign, pledge, mortgage, lease or encumber the Vehicle at any time.
11. Subject to clause 26 below, MINI shall insure and keep insured the Vehicle during the Term in MINI’s name as owner against all loss or damage of any kind including damage by fire, accident or theft. If the winner is involved in an accident, causes damage to the Vehicle or if the Vehicle is damaged or destroyed during the Term, the winner agrees to indemnify MINI for the costs of repairs to or replacement of the Vehicle for the amount determined by MINI at its sole discretion. The decision of MINI in this regard is final.
12. All costs relating to insurance, registration, service and repairs (subject to clause 25 above) of the Vehicle shall be borne by MINI except for the following items:
i The winner shall be responsible for and shall indemnify MINI against (and the insurance specified in clause 25 shall not cover) all losses, damages, costs, expenses and injuries caused to, or by, the Vehicle arising from:
a. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions including Conditions of Use of the Vehicle set out herein; or b. Any negligence or wilful act or omission of the winner
13. The winner shall be responsible for any petrol costs, tolls, fines, penalties or any other charges incurred for driving, parking and traffic infringements (including speeding and right light camera fines) whilst the Vehicle is in the custody or control of the winner.
14. The winner shall make the Vehicle available for collection by MINI upon reasonable notice by MINI including on expiration of the Term and shall, if necessary, allow MINI to enter upon any premises of the winner to retake possession.
15. If the Vehicle is involved in an accident or damaged in any way, MINI must be immediately notified and an Accident Damage Report in the form required by MINI is required to be completed and forwarded to the MINI Fleet Controller within 48 hours of the damage occurring.
i If the Vehicle is stolen the winner shall promptly notify MINI and provide MINI with all relevant details.
ii Repairs to the Vehicle are not to be undertaken without the written consent of MINI or its appointed assessor.
iii The winner must maintain the Vehicle in excellent condition and keep the Vehicle clean and tidy at all times.
iv Smoking is not permitted in the Vehicle and the winner shall be liable for any damage, rectification or cleaning costs as a result of any breach of this condition.
v MINI may require the maintenance of a log book by the winner for tax or traffic infringement purposes. The winner will be notified by MINI if such a requirement is imposed.
vi The Vehicle is not to be driven by or lent to anyone and the only authorised driver of the Vehicle is the winner. A breach of this condition will result in immediate termination and surrender of the Vehicle. MINI will not be liable for any loss, cost or any claim for damage by the winner as a result of such termination and surrender.
vii The Vehicle may not be claimed by the winner if the award or enjoyment of the Vehicle is not duly appointed by any relevant laws. The Vehicle may not in any circumstances be redeemed for cash or any other prize of equivalent value. MINI will not be liable for any loss, cost or any claim for damage by the winner as a result of this condition.
viii The Vehicle is not to be driven by anyone under the influence of alcohol in excess of the legal limit or under the influence of any drug, medication or other intoxicating substance.
ix No modifications are to be made to the Vehicle without the prior written approval of MINI.
x The Vehicle is to be serviced (if required) by an authorised MINI Dealer only.
xi The Vehicle must at all times be driven in accordance with the applicable road rules.
xii The Vehicle shall not be used: a. for any race, contest or illegal purpose; b. to convey passengers or goods for hire; c. to convey any load more than what the Vehicle was constructed for; or d. for any purpose other than the purpose for which the Vehicle was built.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entrants agree to their entries, along with their photos, comments and Instagram profile names being published on the Promoter’s Facebook and / or Instagram accounts, by the Promoter in the Promoter’s sole discretion, during and after the Promotional Period.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
18. Standard browsing charges apply, where applicable, in accessing the internet.
19. Assessment of winning entries during the Promotional Period will be conducted by representatives of the Promoter on 7th December 2018. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, who submits an entry or is simply entering which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
21. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.